Important Notes: This is the replacement Vinyl Landau Top only, meaning it does not include any Molding or Clips hardware. You will need to re-use all the Moldings & Clips which are currently on your car, or purchase new Moldings & Clips separately. Fuzzy Backing: These vinyl tops are made with Haartz fuzzy backed vinyl to maximize the adhesion of the top to the roof of your car. Smooth backing vinyl is inferior and is not available.
- Some vehicles with Landau Tops were manufactured with a separate layer of closed cell foam, called Insolite, underneath the Landau topping material. This Landau Top does not include Insolite foam. If Insolite foam is desired, it can be purchased from your local auto upholstery shop.
- Other colors can be made, please inquire.
- These Landau Tops either fit the 2-Door Hardtop with Narrow 46-1/2 Deck Width or 4-Door Hardtop LTD from the 1967 model year. Please check the diagram below to ensure you are buying the Landau Top which is an exact match to your car's body style.
- Made with two heat-sealed seams which run along each side of the roof (one seam along each side). These seams are stitched, then folded over and heat-sealed, so the stitching is not exposed.
- Unsure about which color to pick? Check your trim package sticker (usually found in the glove box, or driver's side pillar post); then email us the factory trim code, and we'll help you make your choice.
- Please Note: These tops will only fit the 1967 LTD 2-Door Hardtop with a 46-1/2 inch Deck Width. The deck width measurement is taken at the center of the roof, between the heat sealed seams. Be sure to measure your existing top in this manner to be sure that you are getting a matching replacement Landau Top.
- These tops will not fit a 1967 2-Door Hardtop LTD 500XL with a 55 inch wide deck. To measure your deck width, measure at the center of the roof between the two heat sealed seams.