Important Notes: Early 1971 Roadrunners were manufactured with 6 bows, and Late 1971 Roadrunners were manufactured with 4 bows holding up the headliner (inside roof cover). Before you purchase, please count the number of bows in your vehicle; look for the number of seams running across the headliner. Make your purchase accordingly. Hardware for headliners and sun visors is not included. Headliners do not include bows nor bow chrome, and sun visors do not include bars nor mounting brackets. New Metal Bow Kits for your headliner are available for purchase at the bottom of this table if you need them. All bows are numbered starting from the front for ease of installation. Bow Kits ship with 6 Bows -- for Late 1971 4-Bow Models discard Bows #3 and #5 and install with 4 remaining Bows.
- Please Note: These Headliners (inside roof covers) and Headliner/Sail Panels/Sun Visor Kits either fit the 1971 Plymouth Roadrunner 2-Door Hardtop Models with 6 Bows and No Sunroof OR Roadrunner 2-Door Hardtop Models with 4 Bows and No Sunroof. Other model years and body styles are supported elsewhere on this page.
- Industry Standard Replacements for OEM Material(s): Premier Perforated Vinyl and Premier Plain Vinyl are Industry Standard Replacements for the factory original headliner materials for this Plymouth Roadrunner model year.
- Headliner Only: You will receive a ready-to-install headliner; no sewing is required for the headliner. You will also receive extra matching material to allow you to re-cover your sun visors; sewing will be necessary to re-cover your sun visors.
- Headliner and Sail Panels Only: You will receive a ready-to-install headliner, and a ready-to-install set of sail panels on backing boards; no sewing is required for the headliner or sail panels. You will also receive extra matching material to allow you to re-cover your sun visors; sewing will be necessary to re-cover your sun visors.
- Headliner, Sail Panels, and Sun Visors Kit: You will receive a ready-to-install headliner, ready-to-install set of sail panels on backing boards, and ready-to-install sun visors. No sewing is required for these products.