Important Notes: The headliners in this table are aftermarket conversion style headliners that are pre-sewn and tailored to fit this specific model. Your existing headliner as well as any stays between card board panels must be discarded. The headliners also include the bows (rods) to support the suspended headliner. The bows must be fitted to roof of car, so measuring and drilling is required. The Headliner is stretched in place, and the edges trimmed and finished much like a conventional headliner installation found in a vintage car. However, Sun Visors do not include bars nor mounting brackets.
- These Non-Factory Style Aftermarket Conversion Headliners (inside roof covers) fit the 1959 Ford Ranchero 2-Door Hardtop only. Other model years and body styles are supported elsewhere on this page.
- Original Material(s): Single Hole Perforated Vinyl and Tier Grain Vinyl are factory original headliner materials for this Ford Ranchero model year. Although these headliners are aftermarket conversion style headliners, the materials from which they are made are a match to factory original materials, so that your headliner will look as close to original as possible.
- Headliner Only: You will receive an aftermarket conversion style headliner; no sewing is required for the headliner, however the bows will need to be fitted to the roof of the car, requiring measuring and drilling. You will also receive extra matching material to allow you to re-cover your sun visors; sewing will be necessary to re-cover your sun visors.
- Headliner and Sun Visors Kit: You will receive an aftermarket conversion style headliner. The bows will need to be fitted to the roof of the car, requiring measuring and drilling. You will also receive ready-to-install sun visors. No sewing is required for either product.
- Other colors can be ordered, please inquire.