1966 thru 1968 Lincoln Continental 4 Door Convertible
|Factory style replacement Convertible Top cover only, fits to factory glass window. Extra matching topping material supplied to re-cover trim plate at base of glass.|
This convertible top for the Lincoln Continental 4 Door Convertible fits the 1966 & 1967 model years. Available in your choice of EZ ON or Robbins quality tops, both brands use only premium Haartz convertible topping materials in the craftsmanship of these convertible tops. This top includes a six year warranty against material defects & workmanship.
|• All the seams are heat-sealed from the outside, and are stitched and heat-sealed from the inside, to ensure durability.|
|• All convertible top materials are mildew & mold resistant, and are UV treated for color fastness.|
|• For even more UV protection, Sunguard thread is used on all convertible tops and windows.|
Other colors & materials can be ordered, please inquire.
• We offer EZ ON & Robbins brand Convertible Tops. Both brands are used by professionals, and are known for their quality workmanship & precision tailored craftsmanship. The convertible top you buy will be a great fit for your car.
• Hidem trim or Wire-On trim to hide the Staples / Tacks is included with the Top.
• Haartz Stayfast Cloth is also known as Canvas & Mohair.
Top Pads are made with special Black heavy duty Topping material.
• Top Pads sold as a set, buy one order per car.
Made with hard plastic, sold in 6 feet cuts.
• Tacking strip can be easily cut, grinded or stacked as needed.
• Rear style tacking strip size is 3/8 x 1/2 inches.
• Front style tacking strip size is 1/8 x 5/8 inches.