The BMW E88 was the first generation of the new BMW 1 Series small family car, which BMW launched in 2004. The E88 body is the convertible line of 1 Series cars produced in America beginning in 2008, including popular models like the convertible 128i and 135i.
Our replacement convertible top for the BMW 128i and 135i cabrio models is a factory-style one-piece top with heated/defroster glass rear window. The top is made with OEM-style molded plastic retainers to assist in installation. It fits both left and right-hand drive cars.
This window is made by Robbins Auto Tops and features the latest Permalock window bonding system technology offers a lifetime warranty for the window bond; the convertible top includes a 6-year warranty.
The factory material for this model is A5B Acoustic Sonnenland German Cloth, also known as Canvas & Mohair, which is available in Black, Black/Silver (2-tone), Beige, Bordeaux, and Marine Blue.
We offer a replacement BMW convertible top which is the top only. You must reuse the original factory glass window. The top’s features include:
- Made with acoustic padding, to reduce interior noise levels.
- Factory style plastic retainers for easy installation and a high-quality, finished look.
- Factory style sewn rain guards above the side windows.
- Fits both left and right-hand drive cars.
The factory material is Twillfast RPC cloth, which we have available in Black and Dark Blue. We also offer the same top in Haartz Stayfast cloth as an affordable alternative in Black, Dark Blue, Burgundy, Medium Grey, and Tan. Stayfast Cloth will fit and last the same as Twillfast RPC cloth, the only difference is the look of the weave.
In addition to the top, we also offer a replacement headliner. (You can reuse your existing headliner if it is in good condition.)
The BMW Z4 is a rear-wheel drive sports car which was named Automotive Magazine’s “Design of the Year” in its first year of production. The first generation (E85 body) was designed by Danish designer Anders Warming, and was introduced at the Paris Auto Show in 2002.
We offer a factory-style one-piece top which features:
- Defroster glass window laminated into the top.
- Original-style metal and rubber rear weather seal that also serves as body molding.
- Original style plastic quarter retainers with metal reinforces eyelets to assist in installation.
- The latest window bonding system technology (EWP by EZ ON, Permalok by Robbins) offers a lifetime warranty for the window bond; the convertible top includes a 6-year warranty.
- We offer EZ ON & Robbins brand Convertible Tops. Both brands are used by professionals, and are known for their quality workmanship & precision tailored craftsmanship. The convertible top you buy will be a great fit for your car.
The top is available in Stayfast Cloth (Black, Tan, Med. Gray, or Burgundy), Twillfast RPC Cloth (Black, BMW Beige, Basalt Gray, or English Green), and Acoustic A5 Sonnenland Cloth (Black, Tan, Titan Gray, Bordeaux).
We also offer a replacement headliner in either original dark charcoal BMW foam-backed cloth, or a non-original black foam-backed cloth as an affordable alternative.
We offer a replacement convertible top which is a factory-style 1 piece top with heated/defroster Glass rear window. The top is made with OEM-style molded plastic retainers to assist in installation. It fits to original headliner using our unique system of brackets into which headliner hooks attach.
The window is bonded to the top with the latest Permalok window bonding system, and comes with Lifetime Window Bond Warranty. The convertible top includes a 6-year warranty.
Top is made by Robbins Auto Tops, Robbins brand is used by professionals, and is known for quality workmanship and precision tailored craftsmanship. The convertible top you buy will be great fit for your car.
We also sell a replacement headliner cover, a headliner repair kit, and a headliner kit which includes both the cover and the repair kit.