These factory style replacement seat covers are the Full Set (Front and Rear), or the Front Only Set, for the Ford Mustang Mach 1 with hi-back bucket seats.
- The Rear seat upholstery originally came in 2 distinct styles: with an Accent Stripe, or without an Accent Stripe, on the Rear seat covers; both styles were offered by Ford as a factory original option. Front seats are always made with Accent Stripes, as original. The seat covers are made with Corinthian Grain Vinyl Trim w/ Comfortweave Vinyl Inserts.
- The Full Set (Front and Rear) includes a total of 6 pieces: 2 front seat bottoms, 2 front seat backs, 1 rear seat bottom and 1 rear seat back. The Front Only Set includes a total of 4 pieces: 2 front seat bottoms and 2 front seat backs.
- If you wish to replace only your front seat upholstery, Front Seat Sets can be purchased separately (see the far right column below); Front Seat Upholstery is the same for all body styles.
- This set of replacement seat covers does not include the plastic shell which goes on the back of the front bucket seats. That must be purchased separately.
- Important: Please compare your existing seats with the image we provide here. It is common for Mustang seats to be switched out from one year to the next by restorers; by comparing the image with your actual seats, you can be sure you are getting the right seat covers for your car. Don't see an image? Send us a picture of your seats and we'll help you make the right buying decision.
- Front Bucket Seat Foam Note: We offer front bucket seat foam with and without listing wires. Listing wire is where the upholstery listing channel attaches. Factory original replacement seat foam did not include listing wires (you had to re-use your existing wires or fabricate new wires), so some restorers may opt to order seat foam without listing wires to stay original. However, we offer seat foam with listing wires molded directly into the foam for ease and convenience. We recommend purchasing the foam WITH listing wires.