These Factory Style replacement seat covers are for 1968 Ford Mustangs with low-back bucket seats, and are available in a Front and Rear Set, or Front Seats Only. This standard upholstery is Sierra Grain Vinyl with Kiwi Grain Inserts just like the factory original standard upholstery offered in 1968.
- Note: Standard Upholstery is Original Sierra Grain Vinyl with Kiwi Grain Inserts. Seat back panels supplied with the kit are without pockets. Deluxe center buttons are not included.
- Front and Rear Sets include a total of 8 pieces: 2 front seat bottoms, 2 front seat backs, 2 front seat back panels without map pockets, and 1 rear seat bottom and 1 rear seat back. Front Only Sets include a total of 6 pieces: 2 front seat bottoms and 2 front seat backs, and 2 front seat back panels without map pockets.
- Front seats are the same for all models and can be purchased separately below.
- Some seats were available with headrests; however, headrests were not standard, so headrest covers are not included with Full Sets nor Front Only sets
- Important: Please compare your existing seats with the image we provide here. It is common for Mustang seats to be switched out from one year to the next by restorers; by comparing the image with your actual seats, you can be sure you are getting the right seat covers for your car. Don't see an image? Send us a picture of your seats and we'll help you make the right buying decision.
- Rear Seat Foam Note: Rear Seat Foam is available for some models; because it ships oversize, please inquire so we can get you an exact quote with accurate shipping.
- Front Bucket Seat Foam Note: We offer front bucket seat foam with and without listing wires. Listing wire is where the upholstery listing channel attaches. Factory original replacement seat foam did not include listing wires (you had to re-use your existing wires or fabricate new wires), so some restorers may opt to order seat foam without listing wires to stay original. However, we offer seat foam with listing wires molded directly into the foam for ease and convenience. We recommend purchasing the foam WITH listing wires.