Important Notes: This is the replacement Vinyl Landau Top only, meaning it does not include any Molding or Clips hardware. You will need to re-use all the Moldings & Clips which are currently on your car, or purchase new Moldings & Clips separately.
• Some vehicles with Landau Tops were manufactured with a separate layer of closed cell foam, called Insolite, underneath the Landau topping material. This Landau Top does not include Insolite foam. If Insolite foam is desired, it can be purchased from your local auto upholstery shop.
• Other colors can be made, please inquire.
• These Landau Tops either fit the 2-Door Hardtop (with narrow 44-1/2 inch deck width) or the 2-Door Sedan Ford Fairlane from the 1967 model year. Please check the diagram below to ensure you are buying the Landau Top which is an exact match to your car's body style.
• Made with two heat-sealed seams which run along each side of the roof (one seam along each side). These seams are stitched, then folded over and heat-sealed, so the stitching is not exposed.
• Unsure about which color to pick? Check your trim package sticker (usually found in the glove box, or driver's side pillar post); then email us the factory trim code, and we'll help you make your choice.
• Please Note: These tops will only fit the 1967 Fairlane 2-Door Hardtop with a 44-1/2 inch Deck Width. The deck width measurement is taken at the center of the roof, between the heat sealed seams. Be sure to measure your existing top in this manner to be sure that you are getting a matching replacement Landau Top.
• If your 1967 2-Door Hardtop Fairlane has a 52-1/2 inch wide deck, a replacement vinyl top requires 67 inch wide material. We can have a Landau Top that size manufactured for you; we have the factory original pattern to make an OEM style vinyl top for your car. Either you can supply the material, or we can help you source and purchase vinyl material to have the top made. Contact us directly for more information. To measure your deck width, measure at the center of the roof between the two heat sealed seams.
Diagram - Click here to see the car body style examples