Important Notes: Hardware for headliners and sun visors is not included. Headliners do not include bows nor bow chrome, and sun visors do not include bars nor mounting brackets. New Metal Bow Kits for your headliner are available for purchase at the bottom of this table if you need them. Bow Kits ship with 3 bows, discard the extra bow.
- These Factory Style Headliners (inside roof covers) fit the 1964 thru 1967 Chevy El Camino 2-Door Hardtop (models with 2 Headliner Bows only). Other model years are supported elsewhere on this page.
- Original Material(s): Basketweave Grain Vinyl and Tier Grain Vinyl are factory original headliner materials for these Chevy El Camino model years.
- Headliner Only: You will receive a ready-to-install headliner; no sewing is required for the headliner. You will also receive extra matching material to allow you to re-cover your sail panels and sun visors; sewing will be necessary to re-cover both.
- Headliner and Sail Panels Only: You will receive a ready-to-install headliner, and a ready-to-install set of sail panels on backing boards; no sewing is required for the headliner or sail panels. You will also receive extra matching material to allow you to re-cover your sun visors; sewing will be necessary to re-cover your sun visors.
- Headliner, Sail Panels, and Sun Visors Kit: You will receive a ready-to-install headliner, ready-to-install set of sail panels on backing boards, and ready-to-install sun visors. No sewing is required for these products.
- Bow Count: Most El Caminos from these model years had 3 bows holding up the headliner (inside roof cover). However, some El Caminos only had 2 bows. Before you purchase, please count the number of bows in your El Camino; look for the number of seams running across the headliner. Make your purchase accordingly.
- The products in this table only fit models with 2 bows. Please scroll up to find the correct products for 3 bow models.