1978 and 1979 Lincoln Convertible (AHA Conversion)
|This Top will only fit models converted by AHA Conversion company. Original style 2 piece top, you can buy a Top with Glass window or Top with Plastic Vinyl window.|
This convertible top for the Lincoln fits the 1978 & 1979 model years. Made by EZ ON Auto tops, EZ ON uses only premium Haartz convertible topping materials in the craftsmanship of these convertible tops. The plastic windows are DOT rated heavy 40 gage vinyl; safe, durable plastic that enhances the quality of this convertible top. The Glass windows are DOT rated professional grade safety Glass made by well known manufacturers. This top includes a six year warranty against material defects & workmanship.
|• All the seams are heat-sealed from the outside, and are stitched and heat-sealed from the inside, to ensure durability.|
|• The rear Glass window is set with special sealant and heat-sealed for optimum bonding.|
|• The rear Plastic window is heat-sealed on vinyl tops, and is stitched and heat-sealed on cloth tops.|
|• All convertible top materials are mildew & mold resistant, and are UV treated for color fastness.|
|• For even more UV protection, Sunguard thread is used on all convertible tops and windows.|
Other colors & materials can be ordered, please inquire.
• Top is made by EZ ON Auto Tops, EZ ON brand is used by professionals, and is known for quality workmanship & precision tailored craftsmanship. The convertible top you buy will be great fit for your car.
• Wire-On trim & Chrome ends to hide the Staples are included with the Top. Also a assembled front Convertible Top header seal is included with the Top (Top header seal is not the front rubber weather strip).
• Haartz Stayfast Cloth is also known as Canvas & Mohair.
Top Pads are made with special Black heavy duty Topping material. Includes the front and rear quarter Pads
• Top Pads sold as a set, buy one order per car.
• You can re-use your existing Top Pads if they\'re in good shape.
Made with hard plastic, sold in 6 feet cuts.
• Tacking strip can be easily cut, grinded or stacked as needed.
• Rear style tacking strip size is 3/8 x 1/2 inches.
• Front style tacking strip size is 1/8 x 5/8 inches.