1963 Dodge Polara & Polara 500 (B Body)
|Factory style 2 piece Convertible Top with Zipper plastic window.|
This convertible top for the Dodge Polara & Polara 500 fits the 1963 model year. Made by EZ ON Auto tops, EZ ON uses only premium Haartz convertible topping materials in the craftsmanship of these convertible tops. The plastic windows are DOT rated heavy 40 gage vinyl; safe, durable plastic that enhances the quality of this convertible top. This top includes a six year warranty against material defects & workmanship.
|• All the seams are heat-sealed from the outside, and are stitched and heat-sealed from the inside, to ensure durability.|
|• The rear plastic window is heat-sealed on vinyl tops, and is stitched and heat-sealed on cloth tops.|
|• All convertible top materials are mildew & mold resistant, and are UV treated for color fastness.|
|• For even more UV protection, Sunguard thread is used on all convertible tops and windows.|
Other colors & materials can be ordered, please inquire.
• Top is made by EZ ON Auto Tops, EZ ON brand is used by professionals, and is known for quality workmanship & precision tailored craftsmanship. The convertible top you buy will be great fit for your car.
• Hidem trim or Wire-On trim to hide the Staples / Tacks is included with the Top.
• Haartz Stayfast Cloth is also known as Canvas & Mohair.
Click here for more information about Convertible Top with Window
Top Pads are made with special Black heavy duty Topping material.
• Top Pads sold as a set, buy one order per car.
Made with hard plastic, sold in 6 feet cuts.
• Tacking strip can be easily cut, grinded or stacked as needed.
• Rear style tacking strip size is 3/8 x 1/2 inches.
• Front style tacking strip size is 1/8 x 5/8 inches.
Made with original Sierra textured expanded Vinyl material.
• Boot has 27 snaps that are installed on the Boot & also comes with 6 snaps that are not installed on the Boot. Snap installation tool is also included.